Need Trained Care Staff?
As a Care Agency in Farnham and the surrounding areas, Third Hand Care provide care workers to local nursing and residential care homes, hospitals and NHS Trusts within Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, London and the rest of South East England. Our staff are trained for learning disabilities and residential care. We pride ourselves on delivering professional, trained care home workers able to fulfil your requirements.
We endeavour to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and good business ethics at all times. We employ fair and honest methodologies and ensure that our employees are aware of and comply with relevant legislation, statutory codes and internal quality systems.
Care Staff Available Across The South East
Third Hand Care can supply trained, qualified care workers to cover for sickness, leave or for a longer contract. If you need to fill positions at your nursing home or residential care home Rushmoor, Farnham, Guildford, Woking, and all the surrounds of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Sussex and London. We are present throughout the South East and Southern Counties, contact us today.
- Health Care Assistants.
- Support Workers.
- Home Care Staff.
- Permanent Staff Recruitment.
Key members of our branch staff teams have social care experience. They are trained to ‘skills for care induction standards’ and attend the relevant mandatory social care training courses in addition to receiving specific training and development in specialist social care recruitment.
With our Staff services you can be assured that when you contact Third Hand Care, you are working with someone who really understands your industry. At Third Hand Care we supply nurses and healthcare staff across the NHS, PCT’s, Private, voluntary and charitable organisations throughout Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
At Third Hand Care we supply nurses and healthcare staff across the NHS, PCT’s, Private, voluntary and charitable organizations.
- Nurse (Mental Health – Community)
- Nurse (GP Practice)
- Nurse (Schools)
- Nurse (Learning Disabilities)
- Nurse (Prisons)
- Nurse (Substance Misuse – Community)
- Nurse Team Manager (Mental Health – Community)
- Nurse Team Manager (Learning Disabilities)
- Health Visitor
- Health Visitor Specialist / Team Manager
- Clinical Support Worker Nursing (Hospital)
- Clinical Support Worker Higher Level Nursing (Hospital)
- Clinical Support Worker Higher Level Nursing (Mental Health)
- Nurse Associate Practitioner Acute
- Nurse (Generic)
- Nurse (Mental Health Adult)
- Nurse (Mental Health Child)
- Nurse Specialist / Team Leader (Generic)
- Nurse Specialist / Team Leader (Occupational Health)
- Nurse Specialist / Team Leader (Mental Health Adult)
- Nurse Advanced / Nurse Team Manager (Generic)
Social Care Service
We have been supplying social care staff including support workers, domiciliary care staff and qualified social workers into clients across the South East since 2014. Below is a list (not exhaustive) of some of the roles we can supply into:
- Project Managers
- Senior Practitioners
- Family Support Workers
- Residential Support Workers
- Hostel Workers
- Service Managers
- Team Managers
- Qualified Social Workers
- Specialised Support Workers
- Unit Managers
- Home Care Assistants
- Educational Support Workers
- Classroom Assistants
- Special Needs Assistant
At Third Hand Care we are moving towards a holistic approach to care and support offered across the social and healthcare sectors.
As part of this development we are now sourcing and supplying the following housing personnel:
- Support Officers
- Housing Officers
- Tenancy Officers
- Project Workers
- Outreach Workers
- Housing Management
We offer housing recruitment to the following:
- Housing Associations
- Local Governments
- Care Services
- Registered Social Landlords
Trusted by some of the UK’s best care companies
For highly experienced healthcare assistants
in Aldershot, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and the Southern Counties